- Friends of the 502 Group
- Ivatt Diesel Recreation Society
- LMS — A fictional website of what an LMS website may have looked like if the internet existed in the 1930s.
- LMS Society
- LMS-Patriot Project — Aiming build a new 'Patriot' steam locomotive to the original Sir Henry Fowler parallel boiler design, capable of running on the mainline.
LMS Constituent Websites
- Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Society
- Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Trust — Owns 4 LYR carriages based on the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway
- LYR Carriage Diagram Book
- LNWR Society
- Midland Railway Society
- Midland Railway Study Centre
- North Staffordshire Railway Study Group
Local Heritage Railways
- Barrow Hill Roundhouse Railway Centre
- Ecclesbourne Valley Railway
- Peak Rail
- Alan Taylor's Youtube channel — Includes LMSCA, Heritage Shunter Trust and Peak Rail videos.
- Bluebell Railway – Moquette pages
- Extension 3363 – Moquette samples — Mainly from sample books recovered / obtained from Eastleigh works and fragments / rolls in the moquette store at Horsted Keynes
- London Transport Museum – Moquette Samples
- London Transport Museum Shop – Moquette Range
|Links Directory:||Archives ~ Book Retailers ~ Carriage and Wagon Departments ~ Carriage Preservation ~ LMS Carriages ~ LMS Carriage Models ~ LMS Wagons ~ Other Links|