Ceiling Week- End of Week


Both saloon ceilings are in place. By the end of the second day of panel fitting, we were able to install 5 saloon panels in a day, and we stopped at 5 again on the third session when we ran out of pins.

Sunday saw the last few saloon panels up, and then the vestibule panels were pinned up (just one mushroom per panel with these!). Toilet ceilings were a bit awkward to hang, and there isn’t space for the mushrooms, but we devised a little something with a slightly modified acrow prop and a pointy bit of wood.

The light bases have been machined based on an original that had fallen off 7991, and a quantity of beading made. Next job is preparing the ceiling for paint.


%d bloggers like this: